- Distinguished Club Award (2007/2008) -- for the 15th consecutive year!
- Communications: Web Site -- 1st Place (altrusa.blogspot.com)
- Nancy Taylor Environmental award -- Honorable Mention (Garden & Composting project at Passage Charter School)
- District Membership: Most New Members -- 1st Place (7 new members)
- Dr. Nina Fay Calhoun Award (International Projects) -- 1st Place (Pennies for Peace, Nepal clothing project, and Mexico Water Filter project)
District Ten Awards earned by Montrose Club
Nine members of Altrusa of Montrose attended the annual District Ten Conference in Clovis, NM this past week, and a great time was had by all. We found the workshops and presentations very informative, renewed friendships and made new ones with Altrusans from other Clubs in our District, and had fun as well.
At the Awards luncheon, our Montrose Club was honored with several awards:
Our entire Montrose Club is very proud of what we've been able to accomplish for our own community as well as communities in other parts of the world.